National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see how these two stack up against one another. Does anyone have both pistols and can do a range report? I would like to see which one wins the accuracy contest at 7-10 yards.

Which do you think would win the comparison test??

I do see that the Kel-tec is still the weight champion at 8.3 oz compared to the Rugers 9.4. So the kel-tec is still a bit lighter and smaller.

In a close up defensive situation what difference would any of the specifications make? Both shoot the same ammo and have the same number of round capacity.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
My Kel-Tek was fatally damaged firing some very heavy reloads. So, I've never shot them side by side. I will say, I certainly like my LCP better, but as for accuracy within defense range... I have to say they're about par.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I believe the triggers are just about the same but the Ruger is by far better built. As far as accuracy, these are not meant to be long distance defense guns. I doubt you could even aim them in a real situation. You would just point and fire. 7 yards max defense. 10if you are really experienced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts