National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any ideas on what they would want there holster to be like. Different conceal, exotics, prints, & trim upgrades. Trying to other peoples opinion.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The type od holster depends on the handgun, the weather, type of clothing and danger level.
I'm a fat boy so concealing my 1911 is near impossible in the warm southeast. If wearing a jacket in cold weather I use the inside the waistband by Travis, our Forum Sponsor at the holster store. For pocker carry of a small pistol like KelTec I use a pocket Holster by Guru. For my Ruger.380 I have a Boxter by Haugen. It looks exactly like a Blackberry carrier.The subject has so many variables it's like "what kind of car do you like?"

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
whompuss said:
The type od holster depends on the handgun, the weather, type of clothing and danger level.
I'm a fat boy so concealing my 1911 is near impossible in the warm southeast. If wearing a jacket in cold weather I use the inside the waistband by Travis, our Forum Sponsor at the holster store. For pocker carry of a small pistol like KelTec I use a pocket Holster by Guru. For my Ruger.380 I have a Boxter by Haugen. It looks exactly like a Blackberry carrier.The subject has so many variables it's like "what kind of car do you like?"
Former? I still see the ad up top.

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
Gee, I feel stupid now. Whoops. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts