National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we set a date (I'm thinking Friday) where we document how we spend our day, in photos?

We used to do this on another forum and had some pretty cool shots at the end of it.

You just carry your camera with you, and snap what you're up to, stick a caption below it when needed, post it here. ...................... and voila!!!

(This would give me a nice excuse to mess around with my Canon before next month's
'Eastern Tour.')

Any thoughts? ... any interested?
:cool:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Are there any gynocologists on this board? :twisted:

·
Registered
648 Posts
SheNine said:
owtlaw said:
Are there any gynocologists on this board? :twisted:
Oh you bad, bad boy!
Maybe I can change my name to piniata (sp?). For once in my life I am at a loss for words. :lol:

·
Banned
818 Posts
I like the idea. Doubt I'll come up with any good pics thought of my day. Almost killed myself earlier trying to fix the 220 volt circuit to get the A/C working again. I love hot weather and everything, but don't want my house being 105 degrees like it is outside right now. :eek:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Maser said:
I like the idea. Doubt I'll come up with any good pics thought of my day. Almost killed myself earlier trying to fix the 220 volt circuit to get the A/C working again. I love hot weather and everything, but don't want my house being 105 degrees like it is outside right now. :eek:
Yes, you must remember not to work on the 220 volt system when standing with one foot in the canal! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
I'll do it! :cool:
I'm not a gynocologists, but I did say in a Holiday Inn a couple of months ago! :geek: :-B-:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts