National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm a new member who was trying to find a certain rifle amd figured that THIS was the place to look!
I am currently looking to find someplace to acquire a fully functional K98K replica. One made to match all specifications. Anybody able to point me in the right direction or give me references???

Thanks all,
Emerson Conger (907)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Welcome!!!

German K98 Mauser Rifle | Mitchell's Mausers

Mitchell's has K98Ks for sale. I haven't heard a lot of good things about Mitchell's; I have no first hand experience with them. You can find K98Ks for sale on gunbroker.com. I don't know of a company that makes working replicas; they may be one out there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I dealt with them a bit. Inquired about a K98k and they said they had none in stock, suggested I buy their SWISS counterpart... Seems they just take old ones they can get their hands on, put on all sorts of worthless bells and whistles, then resell them as decorations for far more than it's worth.

·
Registered
926 Posts
No one makes a replica of the K98k. Lot's of them out there, probably the most popular
bolt action design EVER. Are you looking for a full military trim "correct" rifle, or
just a shooter built on a 98 action?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Look around. There are still Russian capture K98ks being offered for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts