National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Was looking for a forum to discuss rare North American rifles such as the Winchester Commemorative Lever Actions and it seems that I found what I was looking for! Also, love exotic European calibres as they are a rare gem in the West. have a Winchester Cherokee myself and am looking for its box, any will do as I bought mine second-hand.

Also want to expand my skills in taxidermy as there ain't many here where I live in Australia. Going to make separate posts soon, it's nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ga day! Or something like that. Too bad you guys gave up your rights and freedom. We’re fighting to keep ours.
It started with taking most of our guns away but really the mentality here is that life has always been good so we should trust our government.
Its truly illogical that freedoms can be "earned" via a set vaccination rate when we had those freedoms in the first place!

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
28,596 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Premium Member
9,158 Posts
It started with taking most of our guns away but really the mentality here is that life has always been good so we should trust our government.
Its truly illogical that freedoms can be "earned" via a set vaccination rate when we had those freedoms in the first place!
Organism Font Terrestrial plant Photo caption Happy

Organism Font Terrestrial plant Photo caption Happy

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
G'day, we'll just put another shrimp on the barby.

Have you ever had posts' that you typed but didn't hit enter. It was saved but never posted. This is one of them.
/end rant

1 - 20 of 24 Posts