National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found hanged in his cell, they are calling it a suicide.
I am calling it some thing else. Too many powerful, rich and famous degenerates caught up in his crap show.
Including our favorite suicide enablers Hillary and Bill.
lets see he was found injured in his cell from an apparent suicide attempt few weeks back and he was not put on a suicide watch?
Now the truth will have died with him, funny how that works

·
I don't fit in yer fasces
958 Posts
We sure didn't see that coming - NOT!

The Conjurer probably had a hand in it herself.

What Happened​ - Hillary Clinton.

·
Registered
14,886 Posts
Surprised it took this long.

Reactions: deputy

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,848 Posts
Epstein died from first degree murder for hire.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
yep, once they moved him to the city jail he was fully exposed to the "Machine". The initial report said heart attack. There will be a lot of finger pointing but nobody is gonna get outed over this. It will now all go away. I was on my wife's PC unzipping some files and an ABC news report popped up saying that his accuser was found dead. Seems they can never get the story right. I moved to my MAC and opened Fox News to get the true story.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I don't trust any of them. Could be a coverup. Get him away someplace to hide. He definitely got connections in high places.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,848 Posts
I don't trust any of them. Could be a coverup. Get him away someplace to hide. He definitely got connections in high places.
He's hiding in hell, right about now. His "connections" made sure he wouldn't rat them out.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,304 Posts
^^^ just my opinion but he's as dead as a door nail.
Suicide?.... yeah, I'm not thinking so. Me thinks he was killed/assassinated.
But I absolutely believe he's dead.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep, once they moved him to the city jail he was fully exposed to the "Machine". The initial report said heart attack. There will be a lot of finger pointing but nobody is gonna get outed over this. It will now all go away. I was on my wife's PC unzipping some files and an ABC news report popped up saying that his accuser was found dead. Seems they can never get the story right. I moved to my MAC and opened Fox News to get the true story.
Yep, well that girl who was accusing him and outing all the other big names for her book is looking over her shoulders. No loose threads, she is next. How will she commit suicide. Car accident or plane crash

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Yep, well that girl who was accusing him and outing all the other big names for her book is looking over her shoulders. No loose threads, she is next. How will she commit suicide. Car accident or plane crash
Only the Clinton's know.

I do think it's interesting. Bill Clinton's flying on the Lolita Express. Went from 26 documented times...to 4. How did that happen?

EDIT: News Flash! CNN reported Epstein dead. He can't be dead. That's the CNN fake news network. It isn't April 1st!

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,848 Posts
"The Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed that the FBI would be investigating the death."
Ummmm... Uhhhh... Will this be like other high profile FBI investigations? His name isn't; Trump. It's closer to Clinton. Like that Clinton investigation. Yup... sure....
I suspect the cameras were "accidentially" turned off, when Epstein "committed suicide".

Reactions: Popeye
1 - 20 of 46 Posts