National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like Weinstein is the talk of Riker's Island where he will be going to await sentencing after he gets out of Bellevue hospital.
One jail staffer is reported as saying that they can't wait to see him there. To be honest He's in for a shock.
They will not be giving him any special treatment no matter how much he tries to butter up the guards.

I wonder if he will get the same "treatment" that Epstein got in another NY jail?
Has anyone started the suicide lottery yet? I am in for $20.00 and give him 2 weeks

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Are the CC cameras working and pointed in the right direction? If they are then I’d say he’s got a bit more time unless the general population will have access to his cell. If the cameras aren’t working then yeah less than two weeks. He knows a lot of powerful people and might be a risk for them with his knowledge of those Hollywood parties.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Are the CC cameras working and pointed in the right direction? If they are then I’d say he’s got a bit more time unless the general population will have access to his cell. If the cameras aren’t working then yeah less than two weeks. He knows a lot of powerful people and might be a risk for them with his knowledge of those Hollywood parties.
Barring no "power outages".

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
He's a goner......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts