Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
178 Posts
His 15 minutes was up when the best part of him dripped down his momma's leg

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Who let him open his pie hole. No one cares what he has to say. He should run for public office. He and Cortez could be a political dream team. They’re both just about a stupid as they could be and still remember to breathe.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Soros and Bloomberg are behind him and the rest

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet he's making minimum wage? Maybe less, "Here's a plane ticket and a couple hundred bucks for your time. Oh, and by the way, you have to pay for your owns meals and anything else you might need. But really thanks a lot!"

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bet he is getting a great free ride; he wants to run for office - just the type of clueless moron for Soros and Bloomberg to manipulate

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,374 Posts
I for one wants him to meet a bad guy with a gun see what "his" equation will do

·
Super Moderator
11,184 Posts
Whatta loon. He probably thinks he's positively brilliant.............

--Wag--

·
Registered
240 Posts
two?

I bought 3 guns last week, well 2 and the parts to build a third, and an extra stripped lower for later.

What were we talking about?

·
Super Moderator
14,195 Posts
Which two guns? If I don't already have them, I may go out and buy them. I'm not going to watch that idiot speak but I'm truly interested in irritating kids like him.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
11,184 Posts
So, new rule: Every time Hogg gets his voice in the press, go out and buy a gun or a carton of ammo.

--Wag--

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Whatta loon. He probably thinks he's positively brilliant.............

--Wag--
Most democRATS have the same mental attitude. Most DemocRATS would have a hard time passing a High School final test.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts