National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I have one question regarding my 92FS blank gun.
Since it's Turkish (made by Ekol) and made for shooting only 9mm P.A.K. blanks I was wondered if there is adapter that can be screwed into barrel of gun,BUT it also have another threaded end that can be used to mount 1/2" UNF female silencer?
I'm not sure if this even exist,so since you guys know about weapons much more then me,I would appreciated help.
Thanks!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Do we understand that you want to suppress a blank gun? While the goal of this effort eludes me, do I understand that there is some form of protector on the muzzle to keep debris from exiting? While in theory, the barrel could be threaded for a suppressor, and the suppressor adpted with the muzzle device, in practice, you would be sending the debris into the suppressor which I would imagine will foul quite quickly. Perhaps shooting primed cases alone, with no powder charge would achieve the mysterious objective?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
It is a starter pistol right? Like for races and such? Why do you want to suppress it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It is a starter pistol right? Like for races and such? Why do you want to suppress it.
Yeah,It's starter pistol.Thing is,I already have a suppressor,so I would like to try it on my starter/blank gun.Adapters aren't too much expensive and I would like to check sound with suppressor.

EDIT:there are also silencers designed for blank guns,so I'm not the only one who wants to suppress it.
I have suppressor that is used for air rifles,but if I could find this adapter,I could use it for blank gun too.
Anyway,like I said,I can buy suppressor that was designed for blank guns which can be fitted on my gun,but this should work too.
Also,I would need adapter that have two male sides,one has to be 1/2'' threaded and the other has to be 1/5'' (7mm) also threaded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts