National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i saw this threaded barrel for the colt 1908 vest pocket and i thought it whould be kinda cool having a supressed piece of history, well its not oem but i dont care if it is. it looks interchangeble, better to be sure then sorry i guess. i am kinda new to firearms in gernral so dont pick on me for beeing a dumbass if i am beeing one i am sorry but every one starts somewhere:thumbsup:
https://www.inleadwetrust.com/products/1908-colt-vest-pocket-25-acp-barrel-1-2-x-28-threads
if you can provide a link for a company that makes them cheaper that whould be awsome!!!

·
Aim true !
11,797 Posts
Do you have a stax stamp? I think you need that 1st before you can buy a suppressor. Unless you get a faux one.

·
Aim true !
11,797 Posts
Ok cool. And I agree about some of the laws.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know but likeYou may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday (Rhode Island)If you are found stealing soap, you must wash yourself until the bar of soap has been completely used up (Arizona)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and supressors are such simple devices does it realy make sence to regulate them ?
i can build 1 with a can of soup, a ice pic and some random stuff laying around may not be as affective but if you wanna build one its pretty easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts