National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get a letter from the IRS telling you that the relief check was deposited in their account? I received the letter today and it was "signed" by Trump and when i flipped the paper over it was repeated in Spanish.......

· Registered
6,726 Posts
not yet.....but there was talk that we would......and the dems had raised cain about trump putting his name to such....

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,019 Posts
Yep, about a week after the stimulus funds hit our account.

· Registered
18,036 Posts
I just got an email from my congressmen in response to my inquiry. BLAH BLAH BLAH the IRS is working around the clock blah blah blah and the are updating the Get My Payment tool daily blah blah blah. It still tells me they "cannot determine my eligibility". I guess they're been depositing money into my account for 10 years not knowing if I was eligible. IF I ever get it, it will be a nice surprise. They speak of another stimulus....sure.

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Mine was deposited electronically today; no letter (which would have come first)

· Registered
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine was deposited electronically today; no letter (which would have come first)
Seem like the letter is a week or so behind the payments. Typical Govt.....I was more disturbed that it came in Spanish too.

· Registered
87 Posts
I just got my letter yesterday 4/30 - money was deposited 2 weeks ago 4/16

· Registered
166 Posts
Everything I've read about it said the letter was to inform folks that money had been deposited Not that they were going to deposit it. It seems to be intended for those that had to enter their bank info manually but it's actually going to everyone in case the deposit disappears somehow. Anyway, that's the way I understood it on the IRS site.

The Get My Payment site ( https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice ) has been telling us for two weeks we are eligible, but that's it and it hasn't changed and we haven't gotten it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.