National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
How do our prisons handle a virus or what ever like this? That many people in such tight quarters is a disease pool. There’s no quarantine space.

·
Registered
13,241 Posts
How do our prisons handle a virus or what ever like this? That many people in such tight quarters is a disease pool. There’s no quarantine space.
They quarantine the whole prison. CO's and staff that are there when it happens are stuck there till it ends. I believe all incoming deliveries are left outside and taken in by staff that are there. Already heard some talk about this and i guess it's been done before.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,335 Posts
COVID-19 is infecting almost everyone in their prisons, and Iran turns these people loose into the general population??? :sosp:

·
Registered
13,241 Posts
COVID-19 is infecting almost everyone in their prisons, and Iran turns these people loose into the general population??? :sosp:

Well if you get stung by a bee don't you wack the nest with a big stick?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I would guess most of the prisoners in an Iranian jail are political prisoners.
So good, glad they are getting out.

You would think that prisons are already quarantined, not a lot on in/out traffic.
Just suspend visitors and test guards and deliveries daily.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,969 Posts
California Counties are releasing prisoners with less than thirty days remaining on their sentences.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
So you let them ALL get infected and die; that way you do not have to feed them and then shoot them. (Iran )

·
Barney
107 Posts
Well I iran is still threatening to avenge Soleimani. Lucky they just let them go and didn't parachute the prisoners in somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts