National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So obviously we all do a little internet window shopping, if not we’ll your missing out. Lol but I’m to the point I need to bulk buy ammo, now I been on many different site but have also been told in person that the site will basically just take your money and not send you ammo, pretty much because they don’t have the ammo to send yet. So before i put out a grand and a couple thousand 9mm rounds how true is all this? With the shortage and everything, what do you guys think about it?

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
I buy about 90% of my ammo on line and have had only good experiences. I only deal with eaters that have been around and have good reports on the web. It’s easy to check them out. I use AmmoSeek and not only look at the ammo price, I also look at the shipping rates. Some ammo looks like a good price but you’ll get hit with higher shipping. Weigh out all of the variables. Ammo is up right now but there are some good prices to be found.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
shop and research........like you would do anything else......

i have bulk purchased over the years from Midwayusa, CDNN, J&G sales, and Black Hills..........

Reactions: Jordan9MM

· Registered
2,264 Posts
I've done a lot of online business with Midway USA for gun parts, ammo and reloading components. I was doing catalog order business with them before the internet.

Reactions: Jordan9MM

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.