National Gun Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Checking in this morning. How's it looking so far? Any more issues with it? Any issues with the new Firefox update?

- JB

·
Super Moderator
11,337 Posts
So far, FF seems to be working about the same as always, in spite of their claims of faster speeds. I won't know for sure until I get on some other sites. It doesn't seem problematic, however.

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
14,226 Posts
My system doesn't meet the requirements to run Firefox. I guess it's time to go computer shopping...

Alan

Reactions: Stevejet

·
Registered
18,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Firefox auto-loads its software updates, as it did this morning, when selecting to use Firefox. Afterwards I logged onto the NGF site and opened a thread of six (6) pages length and couldn't get past or reverse backward from page 3. The site just would not respond at all. But after logging out and coming back 15 minutes later, all worked well, as it is now.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,923 Posts
Firefox auto-loads its software updates, as it did this morning, when selecting to use Firefox. Afterwards I logged onto the NGF site and opened a thread of six (6) pages length and couldn't get past or reverse backward from page 3. The site just would not respond at all. But after logging out and coming back 15 minutes later, all worked well, as it is now.
This happens on random threads several times a day with every browser I've tried (Chrome, Firefox & IE). Its been happening sporadically for about a year.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts