1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Have you seen "Band of Brothers"? We watch that series every few months, and even my tough, manly hubby is brought to tears............. Heroes, true, true heroes!!!

G

·
SheNine said:
Have you seen "Band of Brothers"? We watch that series every few months, and even my tough, manly hubby is brought to tears............. Heroes, true, true heroes!!!
Has he taken that Emo test, and what rate do you charge him for the dominatrix stuff? :twisted:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
spanielsells said:
SheNine said:
Has he taken that Emo test, and what rate do you charge him for the dominatrix stuff? :twisted:
LMAO!!!
I'm not going to live that one down, am I?!?! He doesn't have to pay - he buys me guns 'n stuff!! ;)

G

·
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
SheNine said:
LMAO!!!
I'm not going to live that one down, am I?!?! He doesn't have to pay - he buys me guns 'n stuff!! ;)
What's a Lorcin, Jennings, Bryco or Davis get these days?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Interesting...my brother was in the 101st Airborne Div in Vietnam...I'll have to forward this to him.

·
Registered
648 Posts
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
What's a Lorcin, Jennings, Bryco or Davis get these days?
Not much - maybe a tongue-lashing! :twisted:
Makes me wonder what my Barrett 82 is worth :roll:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
saltpepperPA said:
This thread was getting interesting, I'm a little dissapointed it didn't take off. j/k

Oh, I could carry on all day, but I don't want to hijack Zulu7's thread.....

This started off about the heroes of the 101st Airborne's "Easy" company, and degenerated into a whip-fest!!! It's all spanielsells fault............... ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think this has kinda gotten away from the original topic.

·
Registered
648 Posts
no appologies needed.

Well maybe you should be punnished. :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts