National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard such good things about these rifles, and done a little bit of research. I have been looking at gun shows locally to no avail. I have my Class 03 Curio and Relics FFL. I finally got the huge state law book and other info packet. So now I am ready to get this show on the road since I can't find anything at the darn gun shows.

I know I am a true collector, because I have already bought 120 rds of 7.5 x 55 Swiss. So it is not a question of IF I will get a K31, but WHEN. I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with some links to some good K31 rifles I may be able to obtain with my C&R, or if anyone is selling a K31.

I am primarily interested in a K31 that I can find that is in as good of shape as it can be, preferably with a walnut stock and soldier's ID tag under the butt plate. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this is an old post, so Im not sure if its still relevant,but a few months back, my dealer had I think TWO K31's. As far as the condition, I can not remember. I try to stay out of the place due to my buying twitch. If you're near Western Pa though, it may be worth a look or maybe even a setup for mailing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts