National Gun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need insruction on how to post pictures. I posted a couple and they came through too large, even after I resized them in photobucket, also the positioning of them in the post. I experiment some in another thread, but canceled it because I wasnt happy with how it looked. Thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats where my account is. Before I tried to post, I resized them to the "forum size". Maybe Its no big deal, But you would of had to maximize the page to see the pic. Over on the photobucket site, I viewed full size and checked properties to ensure the file was reduced. Somehow the full size came over to the forum. I'll keep trying. One more thing, how do you start a new paragraph? Ive only had a computer a couple months, been spending my money on guns :D .

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
red-rider said:
I tried again and the image is still huge.
You camera settings may need to be adjusted but on current photos I would suggest that you resize your photo to what you want in size and resolution in PhotoEditor or PhotoShop or something similar and then try your post.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Take your picture to resizepic.com then save it. Go to photobucket.com uploaded it. then save it. then come here and upload it. :D rather simple I would say :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Side note: Do you ever read any from the late Col. Jeff Cooper? He had a word for a person afraid of weapons.......hopolophobe...I think. I personally recomend his book To Ride, Shoot Striaght, and Speak the Truth. A fine read.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts