National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has proposed a broad assault weapons ban; new licensing requirement for gun owners and a proposed expansion of reporting of mental health problems to get guns out of the hands of those considered dangerous to others.also the 10 magazine capacity...okay a better thorough background check i agree with that and everyone know our mental health system is corrupted but as far as the other proposals i find complete bullshit won't work won't solve any issues!!!just will make us law biding gun owners less safe...but a personally note just alittle concerned because if they decide to pass these proposals i believe i won't be eligible to obtain my purchase i made the 16th of this month :/ bought a Springfield Xd 45acp over 10 rounds i pray these proposals won't be passed ever but in maryland its by far left wing agenda if it should be passed hopefully middle february i'm on a 20 day wait list due to high volumes of purchases...just regret purchasing soo late :/ anyway if you're from maryland or have any opinion or even if i should worry all is appreciate forgive my typos just got off of work:crazy:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
The majority of the new laws, which Sen. Brian E. Frosh, D-Montgomery, called “courageous and common sense,” are expected to pass swiftly through Maryland’s Democratic-dominated legislature.

“Nothing proposed here will stop bad guys with guns,” said Delegate Michael Smigiel, R-Upper Shore. He went on to call the gun control measures “solutions in search of a problem,” and said his top priority this legislative session will be blocking proposed gun control bills.

Gov. O?Malley Proposes Strict New Gun Control Laws | CNS Maryland

Maryland has gone down the progressive rabit hole.
There are a lot of government workers there.
D Winner B. Obama (i)61.7% -1,527,686
R M. Romney36.6% -904,970

At the end of his first term, Gov. Martin J. O’Malley believes he has succeeded in promoting what he calls a “progressive” agenda for Maryland The Catholic Review > Life > O?Malley touts ?progressive? agenda for state

Posted by Ronald in News and Politics on January 16, 2013
While certainly that is possible, it is also conceivable that a “New Generation” of leadership may be emerging to contest their front runner status, and just might be the alternative to either Biden or Clinton.
Two Northeastern Governors have likely plans to announce for President, and both are working very hard to establish their credentials in similar fields of endeavor.
These two gentlemen are New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley. Martin O?Malley | The Progressive Professor

Know the enemy of America

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course they are our adversary...........whats your guess on when it will settle in?january?i hope not because i just purchased my pistol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts