National Gun Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Léitheoir
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got delayed on a purchase Monday night. I realize there's a boom in sales, and I know it'll be a "proceed" eventually... But I'm grumpy about it. Kind of want my rifle before Nebraska ends up "shelter in place".

Anybody else getting a longer than normal delay?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,012 Posts
I ordered a roll of TP. The order status states they just finished planting the tree seeds yesterday.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was told almost everyone is getting delayed because of the numbers that are being run through the system.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
i picked up one of my guns that was consignment sale as the shop owner had serious medical issues and would be closing for a few months........simply fill out the paperwork, hand him my DL and carry license....and walked out with the gun. Best decision i ever made getting that permit so i can avoid the NICS and their delays.....

·
Aim true !
9,491 Posts
When i bought my latest rifle. There was no delay. Weekday's M-TH seam better for not having delays.

·
Aim true !
9,491 Posts
Bummers stamps. I hope they can open soon. I hate waiting the night out when i see something new. On my LGS's site after hours. That i want.

·
Super Moderator
14,148 Posts
you do realize that if it was hillary as POTUS, she would had done declared a national emergency and immediately shut NICS down to prevent gun transfers.......
With Hillary as POTUS that likely would have happened on 1/21/17 and we'd be communicating by ham radio from hiding.

Alan

·
Genius in Training
474 Posts
You a fellow Nebraskan?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Last Saturday I purchased a pistol, after filling out the 4473 I was told there are over ten thousand people in front of me in the queue for Colorado's background check, 5 days later I was cleared to pick up the gun.

·
Léitheoir
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last Saturday I purchased a pistol, after filling out the 4473 I was told there are over ten thousand people in front of me in the queue for Colorado's background check, 5 days later I was cleared to pick up the gun.
Wow. At least they're still getting through them...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts