National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moving on... looking for a forum that has pic friendly software

First it was the picture hosting service I used (can't even remember its name now) changing and diabling ability to post to forums

now I'm having trouble with image shack and the goofy Img /img requirements

maybe it's my old eyes, maybe it's my use of iPhone/iPad vs a computer

I just can't deal with uploading, copying/pasting the proper link, placing between the proper symbols--- yuk

everyone was nice here but somewhere, somehow, there has to be an easier way to share pics

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,955 Posts
It looks like you figured it out.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
If you are using an external site to host your pics, then all you would need to do is hit the "Insert Image" icon in the reply options, then copy the address to your image into the URL field. That will add the IMG tags around your link automatically.

If you want to upload directly to the site (which we have no limit on. you can upload as much directly to threads you like) then it's better to to "Go Advanced" and then hit the Paper Clip icon to add them to your post.

Kevin

·
Jesus Saves
7,843 Posts
I'm moving on... looking for a forum that has pic friendly software

First it was the picture hosting service I used (can't even remember its name now) changing and diabling ability to post to forums

now I'm having trouble with image shack and the goofy Img /img requirements

maybe it's my old eyes, maybe it's my use of iPhone/iPad vs a computer

I just can't deal with uploading, copying/pasting the proper link, placing between the proper symbols--- yuk

everyone was nice here but somewhere, somehow, there has to be an easier way to share pics
All due respect, but you're leaving the best, friendliest and smartest forum out there, cuz' you cannot paste a pic easily?

Almost like a date. We don't put out so you dump us! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts