National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long couple of weeks. I got the cast removed from my arm for now as the plate and screws are holding it together. Still pretty sore though. I have some pictures that I will be posting as soon as people e-mail them to me. Life here at the OH-NO coral is starting to return to normal. I am looking forward to the day that I can climb back on my horse and go for a ride in the hills. We finally got the rest of our cows off the mountain and I will finish shipping my calves next week. Just in time to start pelting mink. Actually my dad and brother started last week. The worst part of this whole debacle is that I had to miss out on deer and elk season. It will probably be 6-9 months before I can fly again. My horse has recovered well. I don't belive that she bucked me off. I think she sliped and fell down the mountain and landed on me. The riders that found me told me that if it wasn't for my horse that they would not have found me. She stayed with me. not bad for a young horse. As for my impending vasectomy..... It is still schedualed for the 9th. (Yeah Niner I'll post pics) :eek: Any way time to get caught up on the boards and start Harrasing some folks here. :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i:

G

·
good to have ya back. dont be to excited to get back on board that horse. worst thing you can do is reinjure yourself

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I know you'll saddle up again...know all about it. Glad you're back and with us again.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
SheNine said:
Welcome back Honey! Missed ya.......................... ;)
Meeee Tooo, Hunny!

Sure glad you're healing well. Glad all you missed was deer/elk season and you didn't end up in the that Great Corral in the Sky!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
SheNine said:
Welcome back Honey! Missed ya.......................... ;)
Meeee Tooo, Hunny!

Sure glad you're healing well. Glad all you missed was deer/elk season and you didn't end up in the that Great Corral in the Sky!

Yeah, I've had to whip-up on others in your absence! :twisted:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well, there went the neighborhood. Glad to see ya survived. We all decided to chip in and buy ya riding lessons but all we could come up with was 59 cents. So we bought a beer and drank it for ya. But we did think about you anyway. Wasn't always good but we thought about ya. :i:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Glad to see you back on the ole computer. I hope they used good quality screws and red Loctite to put you back together, I hate it when those loosen up and squeak! ;) ;) I try to use that Red Loctite to get a permanent hold on the screws and bolts that hold my Harley together. It can be embarrassing when a muffler falls off at a club event! Imagine an arm falling off!!! :eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts