National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the election for President were today I'd vote for...

Based on what you've seen thus far who would
you vote for?
:eek:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
JoeLee said:

Ha!Ha! Funny picture comments! :lol:

At this time I like Fred also, unless Zip is running! ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
If I were 35, I'd say you should all put me in as a write-in candidate.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
shipwreck said:
He'll never win the nomination, but Tom Tancredo!
I like him too, he has more Common Sense than all of the Democratic side added together. I sure like his position on immigration. He would make a good choice for VP!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
SheNine said:
Smart A$$! You really are looking for a spankin' ain't ya?!?!?!? ;)
Alfred asked if he can watch.

sig232 said:
shipwreck said:
I like him too, he has more Common Sense than all of the Democratic side added together. I sure like his position on immigration. He would make a good choice for VP!
+1 for TT but I think we're going to see Huckabee as VP, which wouldn't be so bad. TT is just too politically incorrect and the Reps are realizing that they lost too many prospective voters (read: Hispanic and other minority) already.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
gunrnr said:
SheNine said:
Smart A$$! You really are looking for a spankin' ain't ya?!?!?!? ;)
Alfred asked if he can watch.

sig232 said:
shipwreck said:
+1 for TT but I think we're going to see Huckabee as VP, which wouldn't be so bad. TT is just too politically incorrect and the Reps are realizing that they lost too many prospective voters (read: Hispanic and other minority) already.

He might be a good choice also, but I believe his is a minister and that will not play well with the anti-religious right crowd!

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
Yes, Tom Tancredo's stance on immigration is what caught my attention 1st, when I herad him months ago on the radio.

Duncan Hunter comes on the radio for interviews all the time on the Dallas AM station. He's not too bad either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Then, like another poster asked, why in the heck are you even reading this topic?????? :roll: :roll: -I :---

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Maser said:
The thread name asked "who you would vote for" and I gave my answer.
Not even
?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Dethlokk said:
Ron Paul... for gun rights! -I
Fred Thompson is also strongly pro-Second Amd and not perceived as a crackpot as Dr. Paul is. I am concerned that any of the other Repubs, if (and that's a very big "if") they were to be elected, might bargain away our rights. Maybe not Tancredo or Hunter, although I really don't know enough to say, but certainly the so-called "Top Tier" candidates.

I believe our 2nd Amd rights will be in more jeopardy in the next administration than they have been since Klintoon. The only thing that saved us then was Newt Gingrich and the '94 Revolution. Otherwise we'd have been toast. Well, the fat lady is now warming up in the wings and I pray she doesn't sing our farewell performance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts