National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you purchase a different carry gun? A good amount of people like the Kel-Tec P3AT because it is small and gets the job done. Now, with that said, if you had more money would you change your carry gun?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
It is important to have a different color pistol to match you shoes and handbag each day.

Here is day one:

G

·
I've carried a lot of firearms in the last 50 years - Colt 1911A1s, High Powers, Model 629, model 36 & 60s, Model 19s & 66s, Taurus and Beretta 92s, and finally found the one that was perfect for me, which I have carried for about 8 years now.

It's a single stack, forged steel, blue, .40 S&W Star FireStar. I carry a TomCat when I need a backup.

I can't see replacing it, except maybe with a FireStar in .45ACP - and I don't really think I'd carry it.

The .40 FireStar really suits me well.

Doug

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Day 2 to match your shoes:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
As long as it matches my diamond pendant!

Now before any of you start worrying about my "ghetto" jewelry, it was a gag purchase that my daughter made at the fair!

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
SheNine said:
As long as it matches my diamond pendant!

Now before any of you start worrying about my "ghetto" jewelry, it was a gag purchase that my daughter made at the fair!
Oh, I see. Makes sence to me now. I figgured if you had bought it, it would have had Rubeys on it! :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Maser said:
All these ugly Glock pics I see, I just have to post one myself!

Thats day four, we only need three more to complete a week!!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Here is day five. Its supposed to be green:

G

·
I've carried a lot of firearms in the last 50 years - Colt 1911A1s, High Powers, Model 629, model 36 & 60s, Model 19s & 66s, Taurus and Beretta 92s, and finally found the one that was perfect for me, which I have carried for about 8 years now.

It's a single stack, forged steel, blue, .40 S&W Star FireStar. I carry a TomCat when I need a backup.

I can't see replacing it, except maybe with a FireStar in .45ACP - and I don't really think I'd carry it.

The .40 FireStar really suits me well.

Doug
I have the same gun and never have a problem with it. Its small a little heavy but with the right holster it is easy to conceal. never had a jam with all sorts of different ammo. It is made really well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts