National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could only keep one of your firearms, what would it be and why????

I would personally have to go with my Ruger 10/22. It was my first firearm and has been a fun accurate little shooter for years. It is probably my least expensive rifle but means a lot to me.

How about you???

-Derek

L

·
0 Posts
id shoot myself with it. life with out my girls is unbearable.

but seriously i dont even want to think about it. i love all them dearly

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya on that. I sat there for 10 minutes while making this post trying to figure out what one I would keep. If you could only have one, what would it be and why??? Would you keep something that has more meaning to you or just the baddest piece of machinery you have???

-Derek

D

·
0 Posts
Easy for me: Model 29 Mountain Gun.

There is no job that I would need to perform with a firearm, that it won't do.

Doug

G

·
0 Posts
leeindy said:
id shoot myself with it. life with out my girls is unbearable.
but seriously i dont even want to think about it. i love all them dearly
I cant live with only one. Thats what I like about my guns, they dont judge if I bring home another one. I cant do that with my wife ;)

T

·
0 Posts
I refuse to seriously consider that situation, but it would have to be one my father left me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't think this would be such hard question to answer. It's nice to hear you guys are attached to your firearms as I am. If you can't narrow it down to one then list the top two or three choices.

-Derek

S

·
0 Posts
rifle? probably be a difficult decision between the C.Z. 452 lux or the 452 mannlicher version.
handgun? always my steyr 9mm. :cool:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Would have to be my 870 Express for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
This is really situational. If it is a real SHTF, bug out, fend for yourselves the zombies are attacking I would lean one way. If I was in a survival situation, and had to think about protection and game getting, my answer would be different.

Rifle? AR15

Pistol? 1911

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dogsoldier said:
This is really situational. If it is a real SHTF, bug out, fend for yourselves the zombies are attacking I would lean one way. If I was in a survival situation, and had to think about protection and game getting, my answer would be different.

Rifle? AR15

Pistol? 1911
Heres the situation: A new law is passed that limits only 1 firearm per household..... What do you choose???

-Derek

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
[quote="xjedix Heres the situation: A new law is passed that limits only 1 firearm per household..... What do you choose???

-Derek[/quote]

Dang you sure know how to hurt a guy. It would have to be the pre-64 Winchester model 70 given to me by my father.

T

·
0 Posts
could never chose just one, u would have to pull all my guns from my cold dead arms lol seriously though!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I dunno, maybe just take a few shots at the guy coming to grab the ones I'm not holding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts