Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many magazines do you carry?

How do you carry those extra mags?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have one for my 3AT and I take it with me sometimes. :thumbsup:

Do you just drop it in your front pants pocket?? Or do you have a special leather mag carrier?

G

·
the Kel Tac 3AT such a cool looking little gun, so concealable. Id dont know much about it though...can you's tell me more about it?

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
NO, I don't have one BUT I need to GET one. Small as the sucker is, don't see why I couldn't slip it in my right pocket. Heck, it's slightly larger than the Zippo lighter that lived there for >30 yrs, should find a home easily.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I just drop the extra mag in my pocket. I doubt very much that I will ever have to use it as it is a last chance gun for me anyways. I always have something else for my main carry when I leave the house. :biggrin5:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just drop the extra mag in my pocket. I doubt very much that I will ever have to use it as it is a last chance gun for me anyways. I always have something else for my main carry when I leave the house. :biggrin5:

So my friend, I gather that you always carry two firearms concealed? Correct?

A small frame revolver and your kel-tec?

Thats probably a smart way to go.

G

·
Hey, BloodMoney.

Here's a thread where these were discussed. There are probably a couple of others out there, too.

Good place to get started, I'm sure you'll still have some questions.

http://nationalgunforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2115&highlight=keltec
Thanks bro, ill check it out.

Dude thats pretty badass...as a (very) generalized estimate do you think many Americans carry a concealed pistol? What about two is this common?

'Cause over here in quiet ol' New Zealand NO ONE carries...not even cops so..seems pretty hardcore to me

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks bro, ill check it out.

Dude thats pretty badass...as a (very) generalized estimate do you think many Americans carry a concealed pistol? What about two is this common?

'Cause over here in quiet ol' New Zealand NO ONE carries...not even cops so..seems pretty hardcore to me

I suspect that the crime rate in the larger American cities is much higher than in New Zealand. I don't have any facts or figures to back that up but since New Zealand does not have a large population I assume it to be so.

Most of our larger cities have areas that I would never wander into at night without packing at least one gun. It seems that crime goes hand in hand with large concentrations of population that are difficult to police.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
So my friend, I gather that you always carry two firearms concealed? Correct?

A small frame revolver and your kel-tec?

Thats probably a smart way to go.

When I leave the house I always got two guns. The KT has done me well and I shoot it enough to stay in tune with it. It's for very up close and personal only. It's my card table gun as I call it. You just never know what a man might get into. I don't always carry my J-frames as I like my old 1911 too. Just depends on where I am headed. :biggrin5:

G

·
I think of the P3AT as a gun that just needs to give me enough time to get away and/or get my family and friends away. I will try not to stick around for that 7th shot.
-Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts