National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He checked in with us when he returned home from the hospital, but since then nothing..................

I sure hope everything is good with him! :?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I was wondering myself. I'm glad he's out of the hospital -- guess that happened while I was gone last wk.

Be careful what we wish for, though, once he's well enough to play on the forum you know he's going to be all over us about everything!

G

·
Funny thing is that I was going to post this earlier. I was wondering myself but figured I must have missed a recent post of his or something.

·
Registered
648 Posts
trying to heal up. right arm has pins and a plate in it. typing sux. having a hard time using the damn mouse. warning i will return to full strength sometime though. the world wont be able to live with me. lol :i:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Heal up fast, Brudda! I'm tired of being the only intelligent person on NGF!

·
Registered
761 Posts
SheNine said:
gunrnr said:
Heal up fast, Brudda! I'm tired of being the only intelligent person on NGF!

What the........ ?!?!?!?

You looking for some serious trouble Mister!!!! ;)

+ several thousand. Just because I like my :-B-: doesn't mean I'm not intellegent.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well, if the little outlaw hasn't come out of the woods. I think maybe we need to take up a collection for buying you a saddle with a seat belt. Or if you like, when you get to feeling right and can walk straight, you can down to Texas and I can give you riding lessons. Glad yer doin' OK Tenderfoot. :i:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hey, I was just seeing whether anyone was paying ATTENTION!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts