National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish Palin or someone at a Town-hall meeting would ask Obama the following:

Don't you think you should set the example? Government employees should all give up personal security and the right to carry guns if you are going to ask the citizens of the country to give up their right to carry handguns or keep them in their homes for protection. In fact should you not do it first to see how it works out before you ask the citizens to do the same?

Same with all the other cities, state governments employees and Hollywood elites.

What do you folks think about that question??

Maybe 80 million gun owners should be sending this in an e-mail to every government official that wants to remove guns from this society. The danger they fear is the same danger we face on the streets of America today.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Good question, but they all got armed guards and live in gated communitys. Look at Sen.Dianne Feinstein as she got caught with a pistol in her purse at the Capital, yet she wants to take your guns away. Said she needed it because of her position in the Government. My question is, "What makes her life anymore valuable than mine?". That was all hushed up and no charges filed. I'd still be in jail. :mad5:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think it's a great question. However those like Osama Barama and ted kennedy DO NOT consider themselves like the citizens they work for. They are elitist, out of touch, and live lives that do not reflect those that voted them into office.

Do as I say, not as I do.

·
Banned
921 Posts
The Crazy Right wing part of my brain tells me that they just want to disarm america so the can start putting the thought police on every corner

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Crazy Right wing part of my brain tells me that they just want to disarm america so the can start putting the thought police on every corner

You got that right!:thumbsup:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Obama has already proposed a National Police Force.

Zeig Heil!

Back to original qustion, I believe that the homicide stats would prove that your average citizen is WAY more at risk than your average politician.

And this also proves that being armed/having armed security works as a preventative measure.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Back to original qustion, I believe that the homicide stats would prove that your average citizen is WAY more at risk than your average politician.

And this also proves that being armed/having armed security works as a preventative measure.
They do not care about your personal safety. They care about furthering their political agendas.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
As I mentioned in another thread, it is not "their" personal rights they want to do away with..... it is yours! Remember, they know better on how to house, feed, protect you and how to use your money better. It is amazing that "you" were ever able to do antything without"their" guidance!

:mad5:

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
As I mentioned in another thread, it is not "their" personal rights they want to do away with..... it is yours! Remember, they know better on how to house, feed, protect you and how to use your money better. It is amazing that "you" were ever able to do antything without"their" guidance!

:mad5:
It is amazing that I am even able to draw breath on my own. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Always remember, as the NRA says: "It isn't about gun control, it is about control".

"Always fear a government that fears YOUR gun ownership."

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
.....no matter who gets elected, the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere.

I would have to say that the Second would not go anywhere, also. But it would be reduced to words on paper. You do not have to take the amendment out of the Constitution to make it meaningless. An Obama administration couple with a Piglosi House would have reduced the Second to nothing. Period, paragraph.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
.....no matter who gets elected, the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere.
Meaning...?
Your statement can be taken several different ways. Being the political gladiator that I fancy myself, I tend to take a statement like yours as a challenge. In fact, it may mean something with which I agree. Please elaborate, Mr. Dennis1417.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts