National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Webley 455 Mk"IV",and i like to know when its make. And i have just found some empty brasses to reload, and i have found a reloading table from a reloading book,but the table was made for Webley Mk"VI". I do know that mine is som years older and i like to know if i can fire smokeless powder in it,for example Vihtavuori N320. I dont want to shoot it if im not 100% sure.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Man I love it when the internal servers are down and we can't do any real work. But we still can get out to the Internet. Teaches the know it alls to put everything on the servers now doesn't it? :biggrin5:

Ahhh The Webley! Nice gun. Did you know you can probably save your self a ton of money by using 45 long colt cases and trimming them down? Yep you can.

Try using 4.3 grains Unique, a 265 grain lead bullet. That load you will be knocking down Fuzzy Wuzzies and rampaging Dervishes just like Her British Majesties finest.

Hey you going to wear a Pith Helmet and be singing Hail Britannia! at the top of your lungs when you shoot that thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I love it when the internal servers are down and we can't do any real work. But we still can get out to the Internet. Teaches the know it alls to put everything on the servers now doesn't it? :biggrin5:

Ahhh The Webley! Nice gun. Did you know you can probably save your self a ton of money by using 45 long colt cases and trimming them down? Yep you can.

Try using 4.3 grains Unique, a 265 grain lead bullet. That load you will be knocking down Fuzzy Wuzzies and rampaging Dervishes just like Her British Majesties finest.

Hey you going to wear a Pith Helmet and be singing Hail Britannia! at the top of your lungs when you shoot that thing?
Thank you for that.

Haha, no im not going to wear at pit hat. Im from Finland by the way:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts