National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad I can't afford to give anything away at the moment. Anyone else care to have the first ever NGF giveaway?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Ooooooooooooooooo....................a give away! I don't think we have done that yet.

Who has a nice gun they want to give away? :eek:

G

·
I was planning on doing a kids christmas giveaway over on GB but may plan on doing it here instead.

This will be a .22lr Crickett! These guns in my opinion are about the best little starter guns for kids.

You can ask those from GB's forums, my last Crickett giveaway was a big success! On top of the gun many others chipped in and the girl who won not only got a beutifull pink lamenate stock Crickett but also about 2000 rounds of ammo, a scope, $40 in gift cards to get eyes and ears, targets, and much more!

Some of the people here were ones that donated to the giveaway!

I also gaveaway a real nice Mosin Nagant 91/30 (I believe that was last christmas).

I have also won my share of giveaways over there (never any guns but lots of other nice things) including a flag that Zulu sent to me from Kuwait that is now in a nice displaycase on my fire place mantle. :D

G

·
I'm in, what did I win?
You all missed my give-a-way, nobody put in for it but Doug Wilson so he won the ammo. You will just have to watch a little closer next time. And Kevin, if you decide to do the giveaway here , I will also add another fullly decked out cricket so that two kids will have a good christmas.
How many kids do you think are here on this forum besides you and me. ha ha

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kevin's right. That was a huge giveaway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts