National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to add that match barrel to my Glock so I could shoot lead reloads. I ordered the Lone Wolf match barrel and 3.5 lb disconnector for my Glock 17.

I had changed out the sights to get away from the white dots and put a more target friendly sighting system on my pistol. The result of the sight change was dramatic. I was able to shoot much better groups on Thrusday at the range. I used the Wal-Mart 9mm target/range 100 round box that I had purchased for a discount price.

I have never pulled out the trigger module of a Glock before so it should be a fun experience. I may be taking a shoe box full of parts over to the gunsmith for a reassemble project. They love those, they can charge anything they want to fix stupid!

I will let you know how the fix turns out at the range. If you don't hear from me further about this project you will know I screwed it up and am too embarassed to chat about my results. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ever do any Glock trigger work???

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Aw, Hell, sig. We all screw up every once in awhile. (we would like to hear about it if you do) :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kansas45 said:
Aw, Hell, sig. We all screw up every once in awhile. (we would like to hear about it if you do) :mrgreen:

Someone on this forum put up some links to diagrams to show how to pull out that trigger module once before. Anyone ever attempted to pull a Glock trigger module and replace the connector??

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have swapped out triiger bars in Glocks. It is not that bad. Take y our time and go slow.

I have a pdf of the Glock Armorer manual. Email me if you would like a copy.

[email protected]

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dogsoldier said:
I have swapped out triiger bars in Glocks. It is not that bad. Take y our time and go slow.

I have a pdf of the Glock Armorer manual. Email me if you would like a copy.

[email protected]
Thanks for you address. I will give it a shot and if I need pics I will contact you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts