National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I need to coat my HK P7 M13 with a corrosion inhibitive coating (technical enough wording for everyone?). I am not above spending as much money as necessary, but I don't want to throw my money away either. What is the best bang for the buck?

How about someone that knows the popular ones, give me a list of their qualities and prices? What makes one better than the other?
I have heard of so many different kinds, but I don't know what sets them apart.

This IS a very expensive pistol, and I will pay to have it done correctly, but as I said, I don't need to throw my money away just to get the latest fad unless it is really worth it.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just had larry birdsong do my xd in BLACKT ill get some pics up as soon as it gets back next week. its supposed to be very durable even with kydex

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I personally would keep the H&K origional, it'll go up and up in value. Buy something to shoot and make that baby a safe queen.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy a product called rig rag, coat it with the rig rag and put it in a element proof storage bag sold at cheaper than dirt then put it in a single handgun case. Lock that puppy away for the long haul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts