National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my g/f that when she's willing to comprimise to save our relationship, then she can come talk to me face to face. That was by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I feel very confused right now. On one hand, I feel relieved, but on the other I feel like s**t. I hope she decides that I'm important enough to her to come back, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm still madly in love with her, but she hurt me one too many times for me to tolerate without something changing.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Zulu7 said:
I told my g/f that when she's willing to comprimise to save our relationship, then she can come talk to me face to face. That was by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I feel very confused right now. On one hand, I feel relieved, but on the other I feel like s**t. I hope she decides that I'm important enough to her to come back, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm still madly in love with her, but she hurt me one too many times for me to tolerate without something changing.

If she really loves you unconditionally, she will realize that and be prepared to work it out.
If she doesn't, she's actually done you a favor - one-sided relationships don't work!

I know it hurts right now, but in a few months you'll look back and be the wiser, and stronger, for the experience. You are still young, and there are many beautiful, caring, loyal woman out there, and the right one will come along when the time is right.

My thoughts are with you............ Hang in there! ;)

G

·
Zulu,
I've been there and done that. I Made a Big Mistake compromising. I married at 20, divorced 25 years later at 45.
I've got two great boys to show for it- BUT- I wish I'd waited until I was sure. I married/committed too quick.
I've read enough of your posts to realize that you are a sharp guy. You've got the world in front of you. It will hurt for awhile, but it hurts a hella lot more at 45.
Hang in there until the woman comes along that appreciates you and what you have to offer. At your young age you've served your country, proved yourself to be a man. There aren't a lot of quality guys like you out there. Be proud, hang in there.
Whomp.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JoeLee said:
Zulu7,I'm not trying to be mean but get mad at me if you want to, OK. Zulu7 was she your first love? It seems like that to me? You are 22 years old with abundant wonderfull, beautiful women all around this Country.

She's not my first love. She didn't violate my trust, just my heart. That's why I'm still open to taking her back...conditionally.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Relationships have a way of working themselves out if there is a mutually shared strong bond between two people.

If not you have to drink a lot, talk to all your friends, cry if necessary and move on when its time.

Good luck young man!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts