National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AgedWarrior's rest stop situation, gun theft from UPS. My upper was due today, but now this.

I wonder if the truck was hijacked? I don't think there's any weather.

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called and asked if it had made it to Clearwater so I could picked it up, she said it's in Jacksonville. At least it's in Florida, under republican control.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
they might be doing an inspection/inventory at that facility........given the recent news.......and the feds might be involved looking over their shoulder since its dealing with interstate commerce..........

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
remember, the volume that Fedex, UPS, and USPS have been handling since March has been exponential in growth - there's only so many packages a sort center can handle and sometimes delays in one city along the route cascade down the chain

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deputy has a point, if those guys were part of a network, they may be checking on firearm shipments across the system. Anyway, I'll be waiting with my panties on.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,951 Posts
Deputy has a point, if those guys were part of a network, they may be checking on firearm shipments across the system. Anyway, I'll be waiting with my panties on.

Reactions: Kobs

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,395 Posts
I've had stuff shipped not even 1/4 of this line and it took 2 and a half weeks... but i'm living in liberal controlled quebeckistan

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I expect it was a 53 footer, no stops. Nice route for a driver.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
from the gun hating State of CA?....still suprises me that some manufacturers and gun importers are still in CA given politics, taxes, laws, etc..........

but San Diego is still purty.....i plan on visiting again.

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I was worried it might not make it out of the state, glad it's in FL.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm tellin' ya, if it was a T-shirt or a can of tennis balls, you'd have it, already. For some reason, they really love to play "Lost In Space" with the hi-value deliveries.

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't had many issues with UPS. This one hurt, I've been trying to get an upper for over 2 months. To have it get this close, and then delayed is a real disappointment.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,395 Posts
Hopefully the next update you have will not show Dallas

·
Jesus Saves
7,799 Posts
I had 2 boxes of ammo that was supposed to be delivered last week. The delivery said "left at door". ALL instructions state to leave it with our management office, which has a package hub. Contacted UPS and did a claim, they approved it stating the item was "lost". Waiting for my money.

I believe the driver may be somewhat guilty. ALL my other deliveries are to the management hub. Something fishy.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,395 Posts
It's not that fishy the driver got 2 boxes of ammo for free

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's here, Tomorrow I'll finally get it, whatever it is. It better be good.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts