National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burglar Shot and Killed by Homeowner - it's just too bad that it took so long and the homeowner almost lost his own life!

On Monday at about 1:35 p.m. a homeowner arrived at his residence in the 400 block of Brittany Ave.

He entered his home and was almost immediately confronted by a burglar who pointed a gun at the victim and ordered him to the ground. The suspect then ordered the victim to crawl to the bathroom at the end of the hall and remain at that location while the suspect continued to burglarize the residence.

After a short time the suspect returned to the victim's location and placed a gun to his head. The victim believed he was about to be shot and he turned his head as the gun discharged. He then jumped to his feet and struggled with the suspect for the gun.

During this struggle the victim sustained two gunshot wounds to his upper body but managed to wrestle the gun from the suspect and fatally shoot the intruder.

The victim was transported to Renown Medical Center where he was admitted with non-life threatening injuries.

The suspect was declared deceased at the scene.
:-B-:

The suspect has not been identified at this time. The Reno Police Department's Robbery/Homicide Unit continues to investigate the shooting.

http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7054446

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I too like hearing these kinds of stories and think its a positive thing to have the media discuss it at length. It has to make the bad guys think twice about a home invasion. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Speaking of Rosie O'Dipwad, she just recorded a duet with Barry Mantilow, CD to be released later this month. I hope he realizes that he lost one sale- to me. I ain't buying anything that has to do with Rosie the Ugly One, aka Idiot, aka, Anti gun.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
Speaking of Rosie O'Dipwad, she just recorded a duet with Barry Mantilow, CD to be released later this month. I hope he realizes that he lost one sale- to me. I ain't buying anything that has to do with Rosie the Ugly One, aka Idiot, aka, Anti gun.

Rosie singing?!?!?!? :eek:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
whompuss said:

Now that's a scary thought! :eek:

·
Registered
761 Posts
sig232 said:
SheNine said:
whompuss said:

Now that's a scary thought! :eek:

No, a scary thought is just Rosie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts