National Gun Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the new AUG as I have always been a fan of the old ones, I especially like the new iteration with the added ar-ish features. I am a huge fan of FN at the same time and really like how the company takes care of the civilian market. On the fs2000 the ability to accept AR mags is a huge plus for me since I have many.

I like how the FS2000 is setup from the factory to accept an aimpoint or eotech while the AUG has the optic included. I just cant make up my mind. Both are priced relatively the same $1880 vs $1930 so it is not a matter of price.

I also like the fact that many people have put rounds through the FS2000 and how it is a "proven" design. Not saying the AUG isnt, but not many forumers have put on through abuse.

Which one should I get?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jakeya232 said:
I really like the new AUG as I have always been a fan of the old ones, I especially like the new iteration with the added ar-ish features. I am a huge fan of FN at the same time and really like how the company takes care of the civilian market. On the fs2000 the ability to accept AR mags is a huge plus for me since I have many.

I like how the FS2000 is setup from the factory to accept an aimpoint or eotech while the AUG has the optic included. I just cant make up my mind. Both are priced relatively the same $1880 vs $1930 so it is not a matter of price.

I also like the fact that many people have put rounds through the FS2000 and how it is a "proven" design. Not saying the AUG isnt, but not many forumers have put on through abuse.

Which one should I get?
I don't know, but I absolutely love the FS2000, for the reasons you stated. Ammo and mags compatibility. And it just looks and feels goooood! I wish I could afford one. I guess I'll have to stick with my old Bushy for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts