National Gun Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,810 Posts
I don’t ha e a vette anymore. I had a 74 but I stupidly sold it because I didn’t have anywhere to store it. I didn’t want to sitting outside all winter. I have to say that I’ve always liked the 72. Mako shark. I always said I’d get another one but then they made the 80’s and yuk. Now my wife says she has no interest in having one. Perhaps in a few more years……
Yup. The 72 through 76 editions were very nice. Mine was an '04, the last year of the C5's and the last year they actually had the majority of the bugs worked out. Great car, actually. Problem is, GM stopped supporting the sports cars over about 8 or 10 years old and you have to start hacking at it to keep it on the road. I was not happy about that and switched to BMW. Had a 335i, then an M5 (great car) and now, an M40i

But I'll always be in love with that C3 Vette! Sexiest beast ever.

--Wag--

·
Registered
76 Posts
Buy a cheap Lee turret for low volume calibers like the .32. The turrets are 10 bucks, swap over takes a few minutes. I use my dillon for high volume stuff since it takes time to swap over and makes no sense for a couple hundred rounds to swap. My Lee puts of fine ammo, just not as fast. My SIL got a used complete Lee with 6 turrets for 70.00.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts