1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Can't see the video, says it's private. I hoard ammo because of democrats which is very similar to the virus.

·
Aim true !
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm i see. I can't see it now either. I viewed it from a link on firearms talk.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
If I had to use every round I have on hand, there’d be a stack of bodies you could hide a semi behind. That’s not hording, it’s being prepared. If you buy that much in one week, you’re hording. It’s taken me months and months to build up a supply that I’m comfortable with.

·
Registered
662 Posts
People are just going to the range, while everything else is closed. Why is everything always shoe-horned into a disaster scenario?
Take a 10 minute break, folks, you don't have to be Panic Monkeys your entire life. Have a Coke and a smile. Lighten up, and for crying out loud,
fart, once in a while. 30 people died, and everybody's wound up tighter than Dick's hatband...

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Not to be gloom and doom but many on this forum are in the high risk category. I would like to be in the top 1% but not the Corona 1%

Reactions: RMLamp and Popeye

·
Aim true !
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah im in the danger zone i guess. Heart patient and diabetic. But i normally don't get sick. So im banking on that. PS going to shoot some ammo up today. Gotta test my reloads for the 38 super, And want to check and see how my 40 sw and 10mm loads with semi-wadcutters feed in my 1911 and PT100. I been shooting them in my blackhawk.

Reactions: AgedWarrior

·
Live Free
2,889 Posts
Yeah im in the danger zone i guess. Heart patient and diabetic. But i normally don't get sick. So im banking on that. PS going to shoot some ammo up today. Gotta test my reloads for the 38 super, And want to check and see how my 40 sw and 10mm loads with semi-wadcutters feed in my 1911 and PT100. I been shooting them in my blackhawk.
Doing some shooting sounds like a great idea! Too damp here today, but tomorrow some sunshine and in the 40’s...I am going for it too!

·
Aim true !
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All went well with my testing. I did loose a 10mm casing though. Some went over my brass catcher. I did find a bunch of 223/556 casings and 40sw and a few 9mm when i got there. Ran out my carry ammo too in my spectrum mags. Been awhile since i shot it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts