National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It's pleasantly shocking that our TV enemy, CNN, back in 2013 even had to admit in the end that the AR-15 is an efficient tool for pest control. I've known that myself all along. CNN had to start throwing around terms like "political hot button" and "30-round magazine". "Who needs this weapon outside the military?"

CNN reporter had to admit: " You need 30 rounds to fire in quick succession when there a lot of pigs."

The vegans (many in the anti-gun camp) need an effective tool to protect their food sources from troublesome overpopulated animals.

Can you believe animals are actually a threat to vegans?...how ironic!

Light, east to carry, low recoil.

Let me ask the liberals: "Why do you NEED your yuppie Starbucks Coffee"?
After all, you can get all your caffeine from cheap generic coffee.

·
Registered
18,611 Posts
From the hunting videos I've seen submitted by Texas hog hunters, it is amazing a second shot can even be made as the hogs react so quickly! I'd imagine that "driving the hogs" would be the only really successful way to harvest the "mooks" in any appreciable numbers. Submit them to a "firing squad" of hunters.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the hunting videos I've seen submitted by Texas hog hunters, it is amazing a second shot can even be made as the hogs react so quickly! I'd imagine that "driving the hogs" would be the only really successful way to harvest the "mooks" in any appreciable numbers. Submit them to a "firing squad" of hunters.
That video was of a Georgia farmer. Perhaps hounds could push wild pigs into a line of stand hunters along the edge of the field. Is wild pork good eatin'?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts