National Gun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
1,456 Posts
Most of these things are little more than high priced toys. Very high priced, I might add. I don't like the fact the price has been driven up by a law. Laws can change. Stranger things have in fact happened. Look at the Assault Weapons Ban. When it passed few ever thought lawmakers would let it sunset. The Democrats never thought they would lose control of both Houses. They in fact did, over the ban I might add. A lot of shooters bet big money it wouldn't and lost. I knew guys that paid $115.00 each for Hi-Cap Glock mags during the ban. You can get them for $13.00 each now. I'm not saying the full auto ban will be reversed, but you never know what the future will bring. There are guys that have hundreds of thousands tied up in these things that would take a real bath if they ever did become available in any great quantity again. Unlikely, yes. Impossible, no. Bill T.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.