National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just trying to find out if my account is working/running.
If this message fails to post, then I will know...

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
27,249 Posts
Welcome from NC!

Reactions: ngfclean

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,688 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Reactions: ngfclean

·
Registered
178 Posts
It appeared -- this is a gun forum.

If, however you were in a cooking forum it probably would not have.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Still not working? Can't read it yet? Speak English? Got Glocks?

I know the reason -- he has a desktop pc but no monitor so he can't see.

·
Premium Member
8,428 Posts
Rules??? We don’t need no stinking rules!
I believe on the home page there is a listing of the rules. Look under “ terms of use”. Basically just be nice. Remember that this is pretty much a family oriented forum. If you step out of line, the mods will let you know and you’ll get a warning. Take any warnings seriously. It’s just a good place to talk about guns and just about anything to do with guns and life. We have some very knowledgeable guys here so it’s a well of knowledge. Enjoy it a stop here often and add something or ask something.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rules??? We don’t need no stinking rules!
I believe on the home page there is a listing of the rules. Look under “ terms of use”. Basically just be nice. Remember that this is pretty much a family oriented forum. If you step out of line, the mods will let you know and you’ll get a warning. Take any warnings seriously. It’s just a good place to talk about guns and just about anything to do with guns and life. We have some very knowledgeable guys here so it’s a well of knowledge. Enjoy it a stop here often and add something or ask something.
Thanks!
I infer that 'family oriented' means no swear-words. ;)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Account still not working? I can help with that. Just fill out the attached forms with all your personal information and bank accounts and I’ll jump right on it 😀

Sorry about the late reply, was in the woods testing deer reaction to my .243.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts