National Gun Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,568 Posts
Congratulations old man! Grandkids are the best! (My first granddaughter turns 1 later this month!)

Thanks everyone. My wife wants to know what I want to be called. I pretty much know I’ll be called whatever the baby calls me. Given a choice, I said I want to be called “ That guy” it goes perfectly with every thing. “That guy told me .....” That guy did.........” Why did you eat that cake. “That guy told me too”
I took too long to figure out what I wanted to be called, so my wife chose "Grumpa" for me. At least it fits. 😆

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,176 Posts
When my first one came along the parents were calling me pawpaw. When #1 granddaughter started talking she called me Papa. It stuck. Twelve years and five grandkids later I can’t imagine being anyone else but “Papa”.

I even have a shirt!

Alan

·
Super Moderator
14,176 Posts
I wear it when we all go out together.

Alan

Attachments

Reactions: Mad Scientist

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulations! I have 2 grandsons. In fact just last night we had a birthday party for the 2nd grandson who turned 1 this week! It was the first time in about 3 months I actually held him, hugged him, kissed him and played with him. 1st grandson was there also so it was like a family reunion. The feeling was just incredible.

I wish you many years of happiness with her (and however many more you're blessed with)

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Congrats! I don't have grandkids but I have to believe that the best thing about it is being able to hand them to their mother to change them instead of having to do it yourself!

Have fun!

--Wag--

21 - 29 of 29 Posts