National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Instead of keeping this idea a secret and using it elsewhere, they felt the need to pat themselves on the back publicly. Idiots.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
They already did that years ago.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Instead of keeping this idea a secret and using it elsewhere, they felt the need to pat themselves on the back publicly. Idiots.
Yes indeed. Brag on you idiot Mooks.
Once the arrests happened, the "cover" on the operation was probably blown and no longer useful.

I think the story that is not being told is, "Millions of the American Public Monitored Due to Spy Phones in Citizens' Back Pockets."

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I think they're spying on terrorist with iphones

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
It appears to me as one world governance, Growing and testing it's abilities.
They claim; It is only criminals caught in this international net.
My opinion; They failed to inform about the other nets they are testing.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Our G-men announced they were able to recoup most of the ill gotten bitcoin booty in the pipeline hack. How do you suppose they did that or did they?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,432 Posts
Our G-men announced they were able to recoup most of the ill gotten bitcoin booty in the pipeline hack. How do you suppose they did that or did they?
Supposedly, the FBI was monitoring/investigating the blackmail group before the pipeline shutdown. The pipeline operator immediately contacted the FBI when hacked. The FBI knew of several bitcoin repositories used by the blackmailers. They used a known repository located in San Francisco, A federal judge ordered the repository electronically locked. The FBI took all the bitcoins, held by the blackmailers, in the repository.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts