National Gun Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
What we have is a nation full of Judges that are cowards. We sit here and complain that the Supreme Court doesn’t take 2A cases (myself included), but the truth is, every one of these judges is completely aware of the hierarchy of the laws in this country. “Unconstitutional” is a taboo word that judges are apparently afraid to use.

Until they are no longer afraid to use that word, we will continue to live under communist rule. It needs to be dealt with the first time it goes before the courts, not 20 years later after the fact and the Supreme Court decides to take the case. I believe that more judges are derelict in their duties of keeping the legislative and executive powers in check.
They know exactly what they are doing. My belief is the more laws they let slide the more that will ultimately stay in place because of the expense and time taking it to SCOTUS and the fact that often times they kick it back to a lower court anyway.

·
Last Stand on Earth
6,045 Posts
They know exactly what they are doing. My belief is the more laws they let slide the more that will ultimately stay in place because of the expense and time taking it to SCOTUS and the fact that often times they kick it back to a lower court anyway.
I believe the word you are looking for is corruption.

·
AZHerper
6,180 Posts
What we have is a nation full of Judges that are cowards. We sit here and complain that the Supreme Court doesn’t take 2A cases (myself included), but the truth is, every one of these judges is completely aware of the hierarchy of the laws in this country. “Unconstitutional” is a taboo word that judges are apparently afraid to use.

Until they are no longer afraid to use that word, we will continue to live under communist rule. It needs to be dealt with the first time it goes before the courts, not 20 years later after the fact and the Supreme Court decides to take the case. I believe that more judges are derelict in their duties of keeping the legislative and executive powers in check.
A nation full of Judges that are cowards Lux et veritas. Unfortunately, so true!

·
Registered
184 Posts
i am waiting on someone being arrested for trying to carry a sidearm on an airplane claiming there is only 4 places the scotus says you cant carry one.thats the courtroom, polling places, school and church.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts