National Gun Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Sending my name and address to crazy sheila jackson doesn't sound wise. Send your name and address objecting to an anti gun bill to an anti gun lunatic? Glad I don't live in CA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Democrats now control all of congress and the presidency.

Just because you make a bee rule doesn’t mean anyone has to follow it. I was told I couldn’t vote because I had a Trump Tshirt on. I explained that in the constitution there wasn’t any dress code and they showed me some rule in some manual. I showed them a copy of my he constitution (that I carry in my wallet) and said my rule TRUMPS your made up rule and voted anyways. Just because some dumb ass makes up a rule doesn’t mean I have to follow it.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just because you make a bee rule doesn’t mean anyone has to follow it. I was told I couldn’t vote because I had a Trump Tshirt on. I explained that in the constitution there wasn’t any dress code and they showed me some rule in some manual. I showed them a copy of my he constitution (that I carry in my wallet) and said my rule TRUMPS your made up rule and voted anyways. Just because some dumb ass makes up a rule doesn’t mean I have to follow it.
Its a bit different when prison is the punishment rather than just a dirty look from a poll worker. That pocket constitution will likely do nothing to prevent you from being arrested for possession of a banned firearm. You'll go to prison and sit there likely for the full sentence before the Supreme Court decides to hear a case on the matter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its a bit different when prison is the punishment rather than just a dirty look from a poll worker. That pocket constitution will likely do nothing to prevent you from being arrested for possession of a banned firearm. You'll go to prison and sit there likely for the full sentence before the Supreme Court decides to hear a case on the matter.
Absolutely true. It has to be presented to the full house and senate to become law. Then you go to jail for flipping the idiots off and saying screw you. It’s a principle issue. If folks don’t stand up to these tyrannical assholes on our principles and our freedoms then let’s just go again and open the doors to a knew communist way of life. I’ll go to jail for my principles. As I said. Just because some one makes a rule doesn’t mean I have to give in to it. If you all aren’t paying attention, are freedoms are being slipped out from under us by not just our political arena but by big business also. I’m getting real tired of being quiet

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,590 Posts
Freedoms slipping away? Son, you're late to the party. Our freedoms have been slipping away for over a hundred years.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,175 Posts
Biden can sign it into law and start a civil war, all in one day.

·
54,590 Posts
Lets see what it looks like when it gets to the Senate.

·
54,590 Posts

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Registered
233 Posts
Biden can sign it into law and start a civil war, all in one day.
Civil war? Im not sure about that. As its been pointed out on this forum before, lots of gun owners don't even bother to vote, I seriously doubt they will bother to take up arms for the cause should it come to that.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Civil war? Im not sure about that. As its been pointed out on this forum before, lots of gun owners don't even bother to vote, I seriously doubt they will bother to take up arms for the cause should it come to that.
Be aware our entire military is only about 0.6% of the population. That’s all branches of the US military combined. We won’t miss the non voters.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Be aware our entire military is only about 0.6% of the population. That’s all branches of the US military combined. We won’t miss the non voters.
All active military and police in the USA totals to about 4 million. There are over 70 million gun owners in the USA and with all the first time gun owners within the last year or so, ever since the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if its over 80 million now. The gun owners in the USA obviously vastly outnumber all active police and military personnel.

The question is, just how many of those 80 million plus gun owners would take up arms against the government?

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
biden is afraid of the military too, and for good reason. They are sworn to stop the bs biden and his clan have done. They are sworn to uphold the constitution, not the paranoia of a senile old man that stole the election.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
All active military and police in the USA totals to about 4 million. There are over 70 million gun owners in the USA and with all the first time gun owners within the last year or so, ever since the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if its over 80 million now. The gun owners in the USA obviously vastly outnumber all active police and military personnel.

The question is, just how many of those 80 million plus gun owners would take up arms against the government?
First, you are including all of the state military in there, Those will be the primary defense of the state’s in the event of civil war. There are about 450k of those.

State and local police, while could be leveraged in a pinch, will still be keeping order in their respective jurisdictions. Crime won’t go away, there will be more of it. There are about 750k of those.

There are only 1.3m active duty US military, 2.1m if you include the reserves.

There are roughly 130-140k federal officers total across all federal agencies.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts