National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see-- about me? Me. That's a topic I know a good deal about. Writing things though, coherent paragraphs, at night...

• I herald from Tennessee, USA, North America, Earth, I'll stop now.
  • I am currently a seventeen-year-old male. This being said, I really don't have much interest in arguing with people about politics, guns, trainers, techniques, etc, because I'm too busy procrastinating on schoolwork. And I'm awkward around girls. I'm working on that though.
  • I have shot in both IDPA and IPSC, I regularly shoot in local competitive leagues, and I am a returning member of my High School Trapshooting team.
  • Educationally, I have attended the basic permit certification course in Tennessee (no permit though, obviously) as well as multiple higher-level handgun courses, and I have attended defensive shotgun and oleoresin-capsicum classes.
  • Likes: Long walks on the beach, friendship, fast cars and snubby revolvers.
  • Favorite Actor: Clint Eastwood.
Yeah, I'm not what is really to be accurately labeled as a "philosophical thinker," but I do enjoy examining practical and moral implications/results in law. Anyway, you might now be wondering: "why did he come here, if not to troll/argue?" There are two reasons: I would like to view the thoughts of more similarly-minded individuals, and I would like to promote a series of no-budget videos (that I help produce) that this forum should find relevant, about a local shooting league. Seriously, there is no budget, but it's still great to participate in anyway.

And, yeah, I guess that's just about me in a nutshell. In conclusion, howdy.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Super Moderator
14,635 Posts
Howdy.

Alan

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
greetings from the GREAT WHITE NORTH i think you'll like it here .

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Nebraska welcomes you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts