National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys. I'm LJ. :)

Still thinking what I should say about myself in my presentation message... :rolleyes: Here goes: I'm European, I study linguistics, my English is not so bad, I tend to use a lot of smileys and to write massively long posts (trying to quit, though, but it's really a nasty habit, so please bear with me), I don't drink and drive, I've played airsoft and paintball a couple of times, I'm here to learn a bit more about guns in general... and I'm really happy to be here. :thumbsup:

I found your forum over the Internet while wondering what the ideal combat pistol would look like and how it would handle... But we'll get to that later. For now, I just want to say I'm glad I've found this forum, because I need some opinions from people who know their way around this stuff better than I do. I hope you guys like to have me around and that we can learn a lot from each other. :smilewinkgrin:

Oh, and by the way, one of these days I'm planning to go on a visit to America... or maybe even emigrate to America if things work out that way. I'm really curious about your country and I've always wanted to see it for myself. And when I do, I'll be looking for some advice on where to find the best shooting ranges around... hehe :biggrin:

That's all for now, folks. Thanks, see you soon. :)

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Welcome, we'd love to have another gun-respecting citizen... :D

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from the state of Virginia (just outside of Washington, DC).

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the warm reception. :smile:

Hi, SheNine. I'm Portuguese. :smilewinkgrin:
Heard much about Portugal?

Yup! Spent some time in Lisboa.... and my husbands best friend is Portuguese - but from Mozambique originally. He had to flee when FRELIMO took over.........

Only Portuguese I know are dirty words!!! :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Mexico (that's NEW Mexico), in the southwest U.S. What does your screen name mean and how is it pronounced?

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Hello LJ and welcome to the forum from the Land of Lincoln!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum from New Mexico (that's NEW Mexico), in the southwest U.S. What does your screen name mean and how is it pronounced?

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"
My screen name is actually how I would spell "LJ" in my language. Those are my initials, last name first. So you can pronounce it that way, "el djay". :)

By the way, isn't there a place called Albuquerque in New Mexico?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Well, glad you joined us, Eldjei. Albquerque is just a little south and east of where I live.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another New Mexico resident, hope you have fun and learn alot. I wouldn't worry about long posts or too many smiley's, you won't be the first and I can assure you won't be the last.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts