National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· 1911 Addict
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this forum recently and thought I'd join the party. I'm a avid shooter and collector living the the DFW-area. I am relatively new to firearms, but have always been ardent proponent of our 2A right since serving in the USMC in my youth. Unfortunately, due to life's strange circumstances and the Southern California culture, I didn't purchase my first semi-auto pistol until after my divorce in 2012. But, now residing in gun-country, I dove into the hobby head-first from that point (last count about 57 guns total...most of the all-metal variety) and it consumes most of my expendable income. LOL Last year I built my very first AR-15 from scratch and enjoyed that process immensely. If it weren't for online forums like this (and YouTube) it would have been a much steeper learning curve. Thanks for the internet, Al Gore!!

Hope to continue to learn from the more experienced membership here, and share some things along the way.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,112 Posts
Welcome from NC!

· Registered
4,412 Posts
Greetings And Welcome To The Forum

Howdy, sounds like you're off to a strong start.

· Low Speed High Drag
399 Posts
Howdy

· Registered
17,556 Posts
Velcome from Transylvania. Actually NY but there are a lot of blood suckers in this state.

Reactions: Jim T.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.