National Gun Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
389 Posts
Hey there

I looked in to your image and it is a little on the big side! I resized it and uploaded it as an attachment for your avatar. Should be all good now :)

Did you get any error messages when you were trying to set it? I noticed you were able to get your profile picture set - was this recent, or was this always your profile picture?

Dayle

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Sorry for delay, was out of town. Yes, image was large, did everything I could to cut it down. No error messages. Profile picture was set many months ago with same image. Gave up trying to set avatar picture back then as well.

Edit - can now see avatar picture. Thank you

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
OK, new guy here; downloaded a pic to use, resized it to 100x80 pixels; go to upload and get invalid file.
Ideas?

TIA!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Try different formats like BMP vs. JPG vs. PNG.......... ?

--Wag--

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had it and it disappeared; also having difficulty posting pics; first one went OK, others just show up as attachment......Wondering what I did in error.

Now the AV is back.............thinking the gremlins are having dun with me today!....:crazy:

·
Administrator
389 Posts
When you're uploading an image to a thread, using the attachment manager will have it as attached thumbnails, if you click "Insert Inline" in that same upload box when you upload the image, it will embed into the post itself.

- JB

21 - 26 of 26 Posts