National Gun Forum banner

How old are you?

7K views 65 replies 7 participants last post by  ccw 
#1 ·
Rather not disclose my age :D I have dust ;)

G
#7 ·
Old enough to remember when as kids we used to take our shotguns to school to hunt doves afterwards and the principal would store them in the closet for us. Sometimes he would go with us.

Old enough to remember when we never locked our houses at night and we left our keys in the ignitions of our vehicles.

Old enough to remember when all the people stood when the National Anthem was played and had respect for this country, not just a few.

In other words, I was born in 1940.....older then air. ;)
bard

G
#8 ·
bard said:
Old enough to remember when as kids we used to take our shotguns to school to hunt doves afterwards and the principal would store them in the closet for us. Sometimes he would go with us.

Old enough to remember when we never locked our houses at night and we left our keys in the ignitions of our vehicles.

Old enough to remember when all the people stood when the National Anthem was played and had respect for this country, not just a few.

In other words, I was born in 1940.....older then air. ;)
bard
those were the good days

#12 ·
Younger than Hoss and older than leeindy - 47 soon to be 48.

#15 ·
leeindy said:
well ill admit im young. but my firearms background is extensive.

23 this month.

but ive been military for 6 years and served for awhile in the sandbox
That's special - I was in the Corps before you were even a
"twinkle" in your daddy's eye! You young pup! :lol:

#17 ·
I was in the Army in the late 60's, one year after high school and have been carrying sidearms(CCW) since my discharge in 1970.
Age is a number I refuse to accept... :D
Young enough to shoot IDPA pretty well, still having great sex,(she's 8yrs younger than me) ride my motorcycle to work almost everyday, etc, but only a few more years till retirement...woohoo. Been a union member 29 yrs. on the same place of employment 27 yrs.

#20 ·
Funny, real funny - that's expected from you young whipper-snappers! If you are not careful, the average is going to drop into the teens soon! :lol:

#22 ·
How droll, how very droll......

but funny non-the-less :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.