National Gun Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
G

·
I'm inherently alert...probably more of a personality trait, but enhanced by martial arts training, combat experience, and frequent USPSA matches.

G

·
Mike Barham said:
Yellow is "relaxed awareness." Orange is "unspecified alert." Cooper maintained that the human mind cannot stay in anything higher than yellow for an indefinite period of time. So are you really walking around in a state of unspecified alert, or is it just relaxed awareness?
okay i do switch back and forth between yellow and orange. if im in a place im comfortable with then it yellow(my house) new places and places that give me the "vibe" im always alert. and it doesnt take much to move it up to orange.

G

·
leeindy said:
okay i do switch back and forth between yellow and orange. if im in a place im comfortable with then it yellow(my house) new places and places that give me the "vibe" im always alert. and it doesnt take much to move it up to orange.
Pansy ;) Yellow is for quiters

G

·
leeindy said:
very briefly when i was about 5. dont rember anything about it. i didnt even know who he was at the time.
So, uhhhh, you're calling him a "jerk" on the basis of a brief meeting when you were a small child, which you don't even remember?

Damn, the guy did more for pistol shooting than anyone who lived in the last century, invented the shooting sports you like so much, established the very concept of a "system" of pistol shooting, wrote a dozen or so books on shooting and weaponcraft, and started the first of the professional level shooting academies.

Cooper contributed more to gun owners than everyone on this forum combined will ever contribute. Dismissing him as a "jerk" seems pretty arrogant.

G

·
from what ive read. and people i know who have had extensive contanct with the man. he comes off as a little arogant is all i was trying to say.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.